The Recipe For Making Spinach Oats Tikki.
You can make Spinach Oats Tikki using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spinach Oats Tikki
- Insert 1 cup of Oats.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Rawa.
- Prepare 3 of boiled Yam.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Fill of Salt as per taste.
- Add 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- Insert of Green/Red chillies - 1 finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Fill 2 tsp of Oil.
Step By Step To Make Spinach Oats Tikki
- Wash and finely chop spinach. Add curd, salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and Yam to Oats and Rawa in a large mixing bowl..
- Add chopped spinach and chillies to it. Make a dough by adding little water at a time..
- Rest the batter for 15 to 20 mins. and make tikkis from this dough..
- Heat the skillet. Pour some oil drops and pour the batter. Cook on low flame. When cooked from one side, flip it. Keep the flame on low. Cook the other side..
- When it turn into golden colour, serve hot with any chutney sauce of your choice..
That's how to make Spinach Oats Tikki Recipe.