The Recipe For Making Green Lentil & Oat Crepe.
You can make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe using 22 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe
- Mix 200 gms of / 2 cups Yellow Lentils (also known as green gram dal or moong dal).
- Insert 50 gms of / 0.5 cups Whole Green Gram (moong).
- Add 100 gm of / 1cup Oats.
- Insert 0.5 cups of Yoghurt / Curd - whisked.
- Add 1 pc of Onion, finely chopped.
- Insert of Coriander Leaves few sprigs, finely chopped.
- Insert 1 inch of Ginger, grated.
- Fill 3/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Mix 3/4 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Fill 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Insert As needed of - Salt.
- Prepare of Avocado Oil or Canola Oil for cooking.
- Add of Optional.
- Prepare 50 gm of Spinach or Kale Leaves, finely chopped.
- Add 2 of Green Chillis, finely chopped.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Add of To add protein.
- Insert 15 gms of hemp protein / pumpkin protein powder.
- Mix of Equipment used.
- Mix of Flat skillet, preferably cast iron.
- Insert of Flat spatula.
Quick Step To Make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe
- Clean, wash and soak the yellow lentils and green grams in water for 4 to 5 hours. Soak oats separately. After soaking is over, drain the water..
- Grind the soaked grains to make a smooth and thick batter. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the oil and stir well to combine. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and grease it with oil. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it into a thin crepe. Drizzle some oil around the centre and the edges of the crepe..
- Let it cook well until the base gets light golden brown color. On top of the crepe add chopped onions and chopped spinach while it is half cooked. Flip and cook on the other side..
That's how to make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe Recipe.