The Recipe For Making Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies.
You can make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies using 15 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 113 grams of Einkorn flour (or regular all-purpose).
- Insert 7 grams of Salt.
- Insert 4 grams of Baking soda.
- Prepare 56 grams (1/2 stick) of Butter.
- Insert 40 grams of Oil.
- Add 4 grams of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 85 grams of Brown sugar.
- Insert 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Mix 70 grams of Sourdough discard (can be used straight from the fridge).
- Mix 2 of Whole eggs.
- Add 4 grams of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 265 grams of Oatmeal (Old Fashioned).
- Prepare 57 grams of Dried cranberries or raisins.
- Mix 100 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Chocolate chips.
Quick Step To Make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies
- Heat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside..
- Melt butter in a small pot or skillet over medium-high heat, swirl pan occasionally, until foaming subsides. Stir and scrape bottom of pan with heat-resistant spatula, until milk solids are dark golden brown and butter has nutty aroma, around 1 to 2 minutes..
- Transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl and stir in cinnamon. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and oil to browned butter and whisk until combined..
- Add discard, eggs and vanilla and whisk until mixture is smooth. Using wooden spoon or spatula, stir in flour mixture until fully combined, about 1 minute..
- Add oats, and mix-ins (if using) and stir until evenly distributed (your mixture will be thick and stiff).
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop and arrange 2 inches apart..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes..
- Nutrition Facts Servings: 40 Amount per serving Calories 75 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4.6g 6% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Cholesterol 12mg 4% Sodium 111mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 7.4g 3% Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2% Total Sugars 4.6g Protein 1.4g Vitamin D 2mcg 8% Calcium 11mg 1% Iron 0mg 2% Potassium 35mg 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice. By very well fit.com.
That's how to make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies Recipe.