The Recipe For Making Apple Crisp (Fire Pit).
You can make Apple Crisp (Fire Pit) using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Crisp (Fire Pit)
- Fill 6 of Large Apples.
- Insert 1 Cup of Oats.
- Fill 3/4 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar (unpacked).
- Prepare 1 Stick of butter.
- Fill Half of Fresh Nutmeg.
- Fill 2 Tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Mix 3 Tbs. of Granulated Sugar.
- Add Pinch of salt.
Easy Way To Make Apple Crisp (Fire Pit)
- Peel and core apples, cube. Toss in a bowl with half the brown sugar, all of the white sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Butter your baking vessel and add in the apples..
- Add oats, flour and the rest of the brown sugar to the bowl. Mix. Cube up cold butter and add it in. Work it in with your fingers until it resembles this..
- Add topping on top of the apples and gently press in..
- Cook over campfire for an hour or so until bubbly. Or cook in the oven at 350 until you have the same effect. If using cast iron, once this thing is bubbling and browning, take it off the heat. It will keep cooking off heat due to the residual heat..
- Allow to cool a bit unless you don’t mind eating magma. Dig in..
That's how to make Apple Crisp (Fire Pit) Recipe.