The Recipe For Making Honey Oat Bread.
You can make Honey Oat Bread using 11 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Honey Oat Bread
- Fill 1 Envelope of Yeast (2-1/4 tsp).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Fill 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted.
- Add 1-1/3 cup of Warm Water.
- Fill 3 cups of Bread Flour.
- Insert 1 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats.
- Mix 1/3 cup of Non Fat Dry Milk Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for topping.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of Oats for topping.
- Mix of Extra empty loaf pan with 2 cups of boiling water.
Step By Step To Make Honey Oat Bread
- In a small bowl, add the water, honey and yeast. Let it sit for a few minutes until the yeast is activated..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough hook attachment, add flour, milk powder, oats, salt and the yeast milk mixture. Knead the dough for just a few minutes or until it comes together.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is nice and smooth..
- Lightly grease a large bowl, place the dough in the greased bowl, brush the top with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap..
- Place in a warm draft free spot and let it rise for about an hour and a half to two hours or until doubled in size..
- Grease a 9x5” loaf pan with some vegetable oil and set aside..
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a minute just to pull it together. Form it into a loaf, place it in the greased loaf pan (seam side down) cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for another hour or so or until doubled once more..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree, brush the top of the bread with the warmed honey and sprinkle the oats all over the top..
- Place the bread in the oven and pour the prepared boiling water into the *Extra*, empty loaf pan on the bottom rack of the oven (this is to create steam within the oven as the bread bakes). Close the oven door and bake bread for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and the internal temperature is about >=90oC..
- Allow it to cool completely on a wire rack..
- Served warm with jam..
- Or served with butter..
That's how to make Honey Oat Bread Recipe.