The Recipe For Making Peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
You can make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- Add 1/2 C of Butter (if salted omit salt by 1/4 teaspoon).
- Add 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Add 1/2 C of lightly packed brown sugar.
- Mix 1/2 C of smooth peanut butter.
- Fill 1/2 t of vannila.
- Fill 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 C of Flour.
- Mix 1 t of baking soda.
- Insert 1/2 t of salt.
- Insert 1/2 C of Rolled Oats.
- Insert 1 C of Milk Chocolate Chips.
Step By Step To Make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f..
- In a hand or stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars..
- Add the peanut butter,vanilla,and egg mixing after each addition..
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients mixing until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon by tablespoon onto two large cookie sheets bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
That's how to make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies Recipe.