The Recipe For Making Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient.
You can make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient using 3 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient
- Fill 2 of bananas.
- Fill 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Add 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Easy Way To Make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
That's how to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient Recipe.