The Recipe For Making Vegan Banana bread.
You can make Vegan Banana bread using 14 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Banana bread
- Add 3 of bananas.
- Add 120 ml of almond milk (or any other vegie milk).
- Prepare 60 ml of coconut oil (melted).
- Fill 60 ml of agave syrup or honey.
- Mix 1 tbls of vanilla flavor.
- Add 1 tbls of vinegar.
- Prepare 150 gr of oat flour.
- Mix 50 gr of wheat flour.
- Insert 3 tbls of cocoa.
- Add 1 tbls of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 tbls of baking soda.
- Fill 100 gr of ground hazelnut or almonds.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 50 gr of vegan chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips).
Step By Step To Make Vegan Banana bread
- Mix all the wet ingredients separately, same with dry ingredients. Afterwards mix them all together in a bowl..
- Grease the long pan, such as the one for loaf, and pour the mixture in..
- Bake it from 35 - 50 mins on 180°C. Check if ready with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!.
That's how to make Vegan Banana bread Recipe.