The Recipe For Making Quick Oatmeal Treats.
You can make Quick Oatmeal Treats using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Quick Oatmeal Treats
- Mix 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Add 1 half of cup oatmeal.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of shredded raw coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecans.
- Fill 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of self rising flour.
Step By Step To Make Quick Oatmeal Treats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir..
- Use a 6 cup muffin pan. Place the mixture in muffin tin and bake 10-15 minutes..
- Allow to cool (if you can.) Great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or not..
That's how to make Quick Oatmeal Treats Recipe.