The Recipe For Making Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies.
You can make Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies
- Mix 1/2 Cup of softened Butter.
- Fill 1/2 Cup of honey.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1 1/2 Cup of quick oats.
- Add 1 Cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips.
- Add 1/4 tsp of salt.
Step By Step To Make Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F. Line a parchment paper in a baking tray..
- Cream together butter, honey, and brown sugar in a mixer. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until creamy..
- In a bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop cookie dough a tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Centers will appear slightly under cooked..
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store in an airtight container..
That's how to make Chocolate chips Oatmeal Cookies Recipe.