The Recipe For Making Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites.
You can make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites using 11 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites
- Fill 1 1/2 cups of Organic spelt flour.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Organic oat flour.
- Fill 3 cup of organic AP flour.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Fill 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Fill 2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- Fill 2 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- Insert 2 quarts of salt + 1/2 cup baking soda.
- Insert of Coarse sea salt.
Quick Step To Make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites
- Pretty much follow the steps for making regular sourdough bread. Mix all wet ingredients and then adding flour, one cup at a time. The reason I add a small amount of dry yeast is for better rising and cutting the fermentation time. If you pursue nutrition then skip yeast and increase sourdough starter to 1 cup and ferment 6 hours..
- Allow the dough to rest and rise for 4-5 hours. Roll the dough into a long rope and cut it to 22 portions at 1 inch length. Shape it into pretzel bite size. Allow them to rest 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring the water to a boil then add baking soda. Boil the pretzels at 7-8 per batch for 30 second. Remove with a large slotted spoon and set aside. Work on the rest of pretzels until finish..
- Spread all boiled pretzels on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with butter and sprinkle coarse salt. Bake into the oven and bake 15-18 minutes until the color turn into golden brown..
That's how to make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites Recipe.