The Recipe For Making Italian oatmeal bread.
You can make Italian oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Italian oatmeal bread
- Mix 1/2 cup of plan yogurt.
- Mix 1 cup of ground old fashioned oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rolled oatmeal.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Quick Step To Make Italian oatmeal bread
- Mix the yogurt with the ground oatmeal and the baking powder it will be sticky dough.
- Using parchment paper Sprinkle some of the rolled oatmeal on it with spoon spread the sticky dough as you want I shape it as a square and then using Spread more oatmeal on top and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes at 400 f enjoy.
That's how to make Italian oatmeal bread Recipe.