The Recipe For Making Easy and healthy tuna croquetas.
You can make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas
- Mix 1 of médium tuna can or 2 pouches.
- Prepare 1 of chopped scallion stick.
- Insert 1 of garlic clove smashed.
- Add 1 spoon of olive oil.
- Fill 1/4 cup of oatmeal flour(can use bread panko).
- Add of Salt/pepper or any seasoning you like.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Mix of Bread crumbs or panko or oatmeal to bread them.
Quick Step To Make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except de bread crumbs you leave apart at the end.
- Make little sticks form with your hands and toss them in a plate with the bread crumbs or panko whatever you choose!.
- Put them in the air fryer at 400f for 15 minutes! Put some oil in spray and in the half time turn the sticks around!!.
That's how to make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas Recipe.