The Recipe For Making Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats. We clearly love overnight oats (oatmeal in general) here at Fit Foodie Finds, so check out some of our other Overnight Oatmeal Recipes on Fit Foodie Finds! Strawberry Chocolate Overnight Oats. featured in Kid-Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep. Place diced strawberries on top and seal jar.
Benefits Of Chia Seeds- Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants that help protect the. These sinfully healthy chocolate overnight oats combine the two best meals of the day, for one Just like with the original overnight-oats post, these brownie batter chocolate overnight oats can be It tasted like I was eating chocolate covered strawberries! And I loved the creaminess that the yogurt. You can make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats
- Add 1 cup of oats.
- Add 1 cup of almond milk or milk (I used milk).
- Fill 4 tablespoons of maple syrup (I used regular syrup).
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar (only if using regular syrup).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
- Add 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
My favorite thing about overnight oats is that they're so simple to make, and easy to grab and go in the morning. There is no cooking when it comes to "ONOs In a nutshell, they don't cause a spike in blood sugar! Aaaaaaand you don't have to feel guilty about it either. Once I got on the whole overnight oats band wagon, I knew it would never stop.
Quick Step To Make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries in Mason jar.
- Cut strawberries into bite-size pieces in place on top of oats add lid (I saved some mini chocolate chips for the top with the strawberries).
- Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- The next day pics.
- Do not microwave, eat cold.This recipe is for one jar only, I made 2 jars as you see so it was doubled (one is for myself and the other one is for my brother).
The possibilities of flavors are endless and these make you so full you really don't get hungry again until. The same thing is happening with overnight oats or oatmeal in a jar. This new (to me) tasty way to eat oatmeal is my latest recipe obsession. My latest one includes chocolate and strawberries. Today I give you Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats. That's how to make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats Recipe.