The Recipe For Making DoubleTree Signature Cookies.
You can make DoubleTree Signature Cookies using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make DoubleTree Signature Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 pound of butter, softened (2 sticks).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of + 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of ¾ cup brown sugar.
- Fill 2 of large eggs.
- Mix 1 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Fill 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Fill 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- Insert 2 2/3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of walnuts or pecans.
Step By Step To Make DoubleTree Signature Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy, then add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Don't overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Portion onto baking sheet (parchment paper) leave 2" apart. Bake 20-23 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool..
That's how to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies Recipe.