The Recipe For Making Healthy Oats Pancakes.
You can make Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy Oats Pancakes
- Insert 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Fill 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Add 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Mix 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- Fill 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Fill 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Insert 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Add 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Mix 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Mix of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Quick Step To Make Healthy Oats Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
That's how to make Healthy Oats Pancakes Recipe.