The Recipe For Making Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta.
You can make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- Mix 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Add 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Fill 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Mix 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Insert 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of pepper.
- Mix 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Mix 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Mix 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Quick Step To Make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
That's how to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta Recipe.