The Recipe For Making Just Plain Oatmeal Cookies.
You can make Just Plain Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Just Plain Oatmeal Cookies
- Mix 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Fill 2 cups of dark brown sugar, packed.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Mix 2 of eggs.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Mix 3 cups of oats.
Quick Step To Make Just Plain Oatmeal Cookies
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or using a hand mixer), beat together the brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl after each one..
- Mix together the flour, salt, spices and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add it into the creamed mixture in 2 to 3 batches, mixing until just combined. Mix in the oats until just combined..
- Use your preferred size cookie scoop (or a regular spoon) to drop portions of dough onto baking sheets, spacing them a couple inches apart. Bake at 350 until the edges darken and the middles aren't "shiny", 12 to 15 minutes. If you'd like a crispier cookie, just cook a little longer!.
- Let the cookies cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer onto a plate for serving..
That's how to make Just Plain Oatmeal Cookies Recipe.