The Recipe For Making Tantanmen Ramen.
You can make Tantanmen Ramen using 23 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tantanmen Ramen
- Fill of Tare.
- Add 9 tbsp of Tsuyu (Japanese soup base sauce).
- Insert 6 tbsp of Tahini.
- Add 3 tbsp of chili oil.
- Fill of Meat.
- Add 500 g of minced pork.
- Fill 6 tbsp of chili oil, approximately.
- Fill 9 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Insert Half of an inch ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Mix 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Insert 9 tbsp of rice wine or any dry white wine.
- Mix of Soup base.
- Add 3 cups of water.
- Mix 6 cups of unsweetened soy, oats or cashew milk.
- Mix 2 of chicken bouillon.
- Insert of Noodles and toppings.
- Prepare 3 portion of dried or fresh ramen noodles, cooked per instruction.
- Fill of Bakchoy, blanched.
- Fill 3 of ramen eggs.
- Insert Handful of bean sprouts, blanched.
- Fill of Spring onion.
- Mix of Chili oil, as desired.
Quick Step To Make Tantanmen Ramen
- To make the tare, mix all ingredients until well combined. Set aside..
- To cook the meat, heat the chili oil, and sauté the garlic and ginger for about 1 minute. Add the hoisin and oyster sauce and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add the meat and stir fry on high heat. Add a splash of wine and continue to saute the meat until there is no more moisture and the meat is cooked through. Set aside..
- To make the soup base, combine water, milk and chicken bouillon in a pot. Turn on heat and bring to a light simmer. Keep warm..
- To assemble, put about 2 tbsp of tare in the bottom of the bowl then then add the soup base. Add the ramen noodles and the toppings. Garnish with green spring onion onion and additional chili oil as desired..
That's how to make Tantanmen Ramen Recipe.