The Recipe For Making Nectarine Tart.
You can make Nectarine Tart using 21 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Nectarine Tart
- Mix of Filling.
- Insert 4 of Nectarines.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Raisins.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Grated Ginger.
- Add 1/2 of Fresh Nutmeg.
- Mix 2 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Add 2 Tbs of Honey.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Honey Citrus Lemon Jam.
- Mix of Corn Starch.
- Fill of Crust.
- Add 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Mix 1 Stick of Butter.
- Add Pinch of Salt.
- Fill 1 1/2 Tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Mix of Cold Water.
- Fill of Crumble.
- Mix 3/4 Cup of Oats.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Add 1/2 Stick of Butter.
Quick Step To Make Nectarine Tart
- Make a crust. Add in dry ingredients. Add in cubed butter. Work the butter in with your fingertips (I neglected to do that). Drizzle in cold water SLOWLY until a dough forms. Refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Prep raisins, ginger, and cinnamon. Arrange pie crust in tart pan. With a wire strainer, dust the tart with corn starch. Not a mountain worth, just a bit..
- Core and slice nectarines. Mix with Sprinkle chopped raisins on the bottom of the tart. Mix with cinnamon, ginger and honey. Arrange in tart pan..
- Dust nectarines with corn starch. Spread jam around the top. If you can’t find this jam, don’t worry about it. Substitute with a jam of your liking. You can squeeze in some honey and add fresh ginger. Make crumble by combining ingredients and working butter in. Cover the top..
- Bake 25-30 minutes. When top has browned and filling is bubbly, it’s done. Don’t make my mistake and bake it at 275 F and wonder what’s happening. Allow to cool before removing..
- Remove from pan. Slice and serve. Garnish with mint and serve with whipped cream. Or ice cream.....
That's how to make Nectarine Tart Recipe.