The Recipe For Making Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies.
You can make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies using 12 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Add 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Fill 1 of egg yolk.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Mix 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Add 2 cups of butterscotch chips divided.
Step By Step To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice..
- In another large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined. Do not overmix - it leads to 'tough' cookies..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips..
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful (golf ball-sized) onto parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheets..
- Flatten slightly - cookies won't spread a whole lot..
- With the remaining 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, dot 3-4 chips on the top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, or until edges are golden, and the centers appear almost 'set'..
- Remove from heat, and cool on cookies sheets for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
That's how to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies Recipe.