The Recipe For Making Banana Bread Oatmeal.
You can make Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Add 1/2 cup of milk.
- Insert 1/2 cup of water.
- Add 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Insert 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Add 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Fill 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Insert of For serving :.
- Insert of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- Insert of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips.
- Mix of additional sliced banana.
- Add of nut butter or nutella.
- Mix of raisins.
- Add of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare of hemp seeds.
Step By Step To Make Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
That's how to make Banana Bread Oatmeal Recipe.