The Recipe For Making Banana Bread Overnight Oats.
You can make Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Mix 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Fill 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Fill 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Fill 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Insert of Toppings of choice.
Step By Step To Make Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..
That's how to make Banana Bread Overnight Oats Recipe.