The Recipe For Making BLW Pear/Apple Oatmeal.
You can make BLW Pear/Apple Oatmeal using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BLW Pear/Apple Oatmeal
- Insert of Ingredients.
- Fill 1 of Apple and/or Pear (or pumpkin or anything).
- Fill 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Insert of Equipment.
- Insert of Peeler.
- Add of Knife & chopping board.
- Prepare of Pot.
- Fill of Fork or tongs.
- Add of Blender / food processor.
- Add of Mug.
- Fill 1/2 of cup.
- Add of Spoon.
Easy Way To Make BLW Pear/Apple Oatmeal
- Peel and slice the fruit into slices. Make sure to remove/cut away the seeds..
- Place fruit slices into the pot and fill with water about as deep as 1/2 inch deep. Boil/poach the fruit slices until soft (about 5-7 minutes)..
- Once soft, place fruit in blender / food processor. Pour the remaining liquid into a separate mug to keep in reserve..
- Pureè the fruit..
- In the emptied pot, add oatmeal, pureè and, if needed, some of the reserved liquid. Cook over medium heat until oats are soft..
- Try not to make the oatmeal too thick. If it's as thick as peanut butter, then it's too thick. Add some more of the reserved liquid or water..
- Alternatively, if it's too thin and soupy to stay on the babies' spoon, then it's too thin. Keep cooking to thicken..
- When serving babies, stir the oatmeal to make sure it has cooled down all the way and not just the part that is exposed to air..
That's how to make BLW Pear/Apple Oatmeal Recipe.