The Recipe For Making Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Add 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of apple pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of additional ground cinnamon.
- Add 1 cup of milk.
- Insert 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Mix 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Fill 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 2 of large eggs.
- Insert 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/2 cup of walnuts (or pecans).
- Prepare 1 cup of apple chunks, diced small.
Easy Way To Make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a standard size muffin tray or line with cupcake liners and set this aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, apple pie spice and cinnamon. Set this aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine..
- Fold in the walnuts and chopped apples. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack before storing them..
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can eat them cold or you can wrap them individually in a damp paper towel and microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat them up..
That's how to make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups Recipe.