The Recipe For Making Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins.
You can make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- Add 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Insert 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Add 2 of eggs.
- Add 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Mix 1 cup of flour.
- Fill 1/2 cup of oats.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Insert 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
Easy Way To Make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..
That's how to make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins Recipe.