The Recipe For Making Apple Oatmeal Cookies.
You can make Apple Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Fill 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Insert 400 ml of rolled oats.
- Insert 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Insert 2 of tb.s. vanilla sugar.
- Insert 1 of t.s. cinnamon.
- Fill 1/3 of t.s. nutmeg.
- Add 1/2 of t.s. salt.
- Insert 1/2 of t.s. baking soda.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Add 100 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 of apples.
Step By Step To Make Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Mix in one bowl flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, soda. In another bowl mix together brown sugar, vanilla sugar, butter and egg. Add dry indredients from the first bowl to second bowl and carefully mix together. Then mix in the oat flakes. Then the chopped apple until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate the dough about 60 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and scoop tablespoon sized pieces of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 175 C for 45-50 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet..
- Video with my cooking of there cookies https://youtu.be/eoLgnRpmp_k?sub_confirmation=1.
That's how to make Apple Oatmeal Cookies Recipe.