The Recipe For Making Onion Meatloaf Muffins.
You can make Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- Mix 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Add 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- Mix 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Mix 1 c. of quick oats.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- Fill 1 c. of water.
Quick Step To Make Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
That's how to make Onion Meatloaf Muffins Recipe.